Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Love Bugg

When Nainoa was born I gave him his lil nick name "love bug". Well it was either myself or his mama... But I'm pretty sure I called him that right out the womb... But neways...

He's a whopping 10 weeks and 6 days today and growing extremely fast! I just wanted to update the world on my nephew. He has become super alert and he loves to "talk" and recognizes us and loves to laugh. He has grown to be 24 inches already and at his last check up he was 13lbs 12oz. That was 2 weeks ago and he has surely gained a pound already!! I love when he lays and talks or laughs when we talk to him. I wish they could stay this cute forever, but then they grow up!! HAHA...

I hate being away from him all day, but daily photos are still in tact thanks to mommy & aunty (me)!! I can't wait until he starts crawling and exploring everything. He's such a handsome fella and hopefully he keeps those long eye lashes of his!! Well here is a picture...

Aunty <3s u so much love bugg!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment